- Our patients have the responsibility to accept as few visitors as possible, not to bring food, drinks, use of belongings of other patients and to comply with hospital visit hours.
- Patient visitation is limited to 2 people at a time and this is of great importance for the patient’s health.
- Patient admissions and visits take place within the time interval of 09:00 and 18:00 determined by ADSM.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring food and drinks from outside to the patient .It is important to visit the hospital with clean clothes for the health of the patient.Smoking is forbidden within Health Care Facilities.
- While visiting, it is recommended to not bring book, magazine, newspaper, hygienic care products (cologne, paper napkins, paper towels, tissue paper), except for toys considered harmless to children.
- Living and grounded flowers are not allowed