Let us call you for detailed information and appointment!
Laminate Veneer (Porcelain Laminates)
Laminate Veneer (Porcelain Lamina) are porcelain leaves that are affixed to the teeth by removing a minimum of material from the front surface of the teeth.
A thin layer of 1 mm is removed from the outer surface of the tooth and the impression is taken, the porcelain laminates prepared on the model are rehearsed and adhered to the tooth in the most appropriate way.
Maximum aesthetics is achieved with minimum damage to the tooth. Interdental spaces, crowding and decays can be easily removed with this method.
The desired color can be given to the tooth and this color never changes. The appearance is very natural. The procedures take a few sessions. Its cost is high.
Who Is It Applied?
- For Those Who Are Not Satisfied with The Form of Teeth
- Teeth Coloration in the Anterior Region (Tetracycline Coloration etc.)
- Those whose teeth are spaced
- In cases with large fillings in the anterior teeth and lacking aesthetic appearance as a result of filling the decay with filling
- People whose front teeth are broken or worn