Let us call you for detailed information and appointment!
Quality studies in our institution are carried out by the "Quality Management Unit" with the support of the management and department quality officers; It is carried out in line with the Ministry of Health Quality Standards in Health-ADSM set.
Quality officers are assigned for each department according to the Quality Standards in Health. These sections are as follows;
1. Corporate Services
- Institutional Structure
- Quality Management
- Document Management
- Risk management
- Unwanted Event Notification System
- Emergency and Disaster Management
- Education Management
- Social Responsibility
2.Patient and Employee Oriented Services
- Patient Experience
- Access to the Service
- Healthy Work Life
- Patient care
- Medication Management
- Prevention of Infections
- Sterilization Services
- Radiation Safety
- Operating room
- Facility Management
- Hospitality Services
- Information Management System
- Material and Device Management
- Medical Record and Archive Services
- Waste Management
- Monitoring of Indicators
- Quality Indicators
The following committees convene at certain intervals throughout the year with the participation of department quality officers:
- Employee Safety Committee
- Education Committee
- Infection Control Committee
- Patient Safety Committee
- Patient Rights and Recommendations Committee
- Facility Security Committee
- Employee Satisfaction Individual Suggestion Board
- Antibiotic and drug safety committee
- Security Reporting System
In our institution;
- To ensure that unwanted events that may threaten the safety of patients and employees, that are about to occur, that do not occur at the last moment (near-miss) or that occur
- Watching these events
- As a result of the notifications, a Security Reporting System has been established to ensure that necessary measures are taken against these events.
- Indicator Management
- The Indicator Management System was established in order to improve the measurement systematics and culture in our institution and to contribute to the continuous improvement of quality by following the common indicators used in the international arena, by creating opportunities for comparison and cooperation. In this context, all indicators determined by the Ministry of Health, Clinical Based and Department Based, are followed.
Physical Area Controls
In our institution; Building tours are carried out at regular intervals in order to establish the physical conditions and technical infrastructure of the hospital for patients, their relatives and employees in a continuous, safe and easily accessible quality.
The team formed by the senior management is defined in a way to ensure the effectiveness, continuity and systematicity of the work carried out, taking into account the size of the organization and the variety of services.
During the building tours, problems related to the physical condition and operation of the institution are determined and necessary improvements are made.
Self-Assessment Process Within the scope of Health Quality Standards (VCS), a self-assessment (internal audit) is made once a year in our hospital.
The self-assessment plan is prepared in a way that covers all the departments included in the Health Quality Standards.
Before self-assessment (internal audit), all departments are informed about the audit schedule and plan through internal correspondence.
* While preparing the above text, the Health Quality Standards-ADSM Set prepared by the Department of Health Quality and Accreditation was used.